Stylish Mamacitas To Do List
- Avoid tent like dresses. Nobody should look like they are wearing a "moomoo".
- Do wear shirts and dresses that accentuate your burgeoning belly. Nothing is more beautiful than a proud, pregnant woman. Think "fitted".
- Avoid too many patterns. Wear simple colors and styles. Black is my fave.
- Accessorize! Wear colorful shoes, jewelry, scarves etc. Colors, patterns and textures can really liven up any wardrobe. Brightly colored shoes can really liven up any ensemble.
- Wear belts underneath your belly! I don't know why, but I think it looks so chic! I love the idea of accentuating your big, beautiful belly!
- Have fun. Wear what you feel good in. Don't let go of your personal/signature style just because you are pregnant.
- Take care of yourself. Eat well, take your vitamins, drink lots of water, get some good ole' fashioned exercise.
- Oh and if you have time (make time), Read Skinny Bitch Bun in the Oven. It's amazing!
- Keep up with your skin. Wear moisturizer! Get Pedicures/Manicures.
- Wear red lipstick! In other words, don't let your makeup routine go down the toilet. Continue "doing yourself up". You will feel better if you do. ; )
Here are some photos of a fellow blogger with ridiculously good style and looks. I was blown away when I found a link to her page. I have never seen anyone make being pregnant look anymore stylish than she. Definitely check her page out!
These are my favorites:
I know this post was a bit different, but I hope it was fun for y'all to read! I can't wait to plan my BF's baby shower and buy cute baby clothes and go shopping for clothes once her tummy starts growing! yay! Have a great day :)
Photos from tFs and my daily style.
♥ XOXO, LBP