Thursday, April 2, 2009

Channeling Anne Demeulemeester S/S 09

iseelondoniseeFRANCE
Anne D. runway to "real" way


So, I was completely and totally stunned by Anne Demeulemeester's spring and fall lines. I just find her vision to be that of a genius. I love her darker looks and her gothic-inspired lines. So when her spring line debuted with tonal mix-ins, I think many people were ecstatic to see her branch out of her blacks, greys, white, browns...and bring in oranges and embroidery, and a breath of fresh air. I was looking at some of her stunning pieces from her spring line at luisaviaroma and browns fashion and I was dying! What I would do to pleated mini georgette dress, gathered poplin shirt, or the short puff skirt! AHHHHHH. love love love. Anyhow, seeing as I am a student and I do not have 240834985034 dollars to spend on three items or the entire collection ; ) I felt the need to find some affordable pieces that I could use to channel my need for Anne D style! Therefore a nail-biting search ensued for anything that reminded me of her spring line. Two days later I feel like I have compiled a few looks that make me optimistic about finding something I can afford! I hope you enjoy them and are inspired to do your own search for whatever you are coveting at the moment. Now, I feel like shopppping. Here are some of the looks I drew inspiration from:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

If you click on the outfit/polyvore ensembles it will link you to the bigger pic and the item details! All the stuff I used is available for buy! SCORE. Have a great day lovelies.


♥ XOXO, LBP

photos from tFs.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Lovely styles.

I feel like shopping now, too. It's time! We need spring wardrobes, right??