Thursday, April 9, 2009

Questionaire/a Few things about me! Repost back!

What is your current obsession? higher than high heels. I need some with 5 inches please! Oh, and wedges. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
What is your weirdest obsession? my obsession with cinnamon. I find all kinds of things cinnamon tastes good with. 

What are you wearing today? right now a candy striper looking night gown haha, I am being lazy before work!

Why is today special? I am going to be an Aunt again!, I am alive.

What would you like to learn to do? speak spanish fluently, it is in my heritage after all. Also, I want to skydive!

What’s for dinner today? hmmmm probably oatmeal...with cinnamon! I'll be at work and I never have time to cook a full meal when I am closing.

What’s the last thing you bought? Groceries to make the greatest veggie sandwhiches last night! Oh, and lemon poppyseed muffins...MMMmmm.


What are you listening to right now? my baby snoring...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What is your favorite weather? Sunny, spring time.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Finishing College!!!

What do you think about the person who tagged you? She's stylish and she's a fellow Houstonian! I loveee the corset she found for her latest diy conquest!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? A vineyard/villa in Spain. Anyone seen VickyCristina Barcelona, umyesssss!

Favorite vacation spot? Local Austin. Best shopping/relaxing/outdoor fun!

Faraway Barcelona, Spain. 

What would you like to get rid of? my sniffly nose right now.

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? my motorcycle jacket.

One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets? my friends new Louboutins...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What is your dream job? Personal stylist/clothing store owner

Describe your style. Eclectic. I change it alot. My favorite color is black though.

What designer piece has been the most inspirational to you? Lately, Anne Demeulemeester Spring and Fall lines. the folds and the draping and the oranges!!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Paris with my J.

Do you, Do it yourself? yes. I have three that I am working on... 
Studded Bag.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jeweled Bib Necklace.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alexander Wang cutout sweater-ish.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What did you dream of last night? my lover. 
Who do you want to meet in person? The president.

-----------------------
Rules

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people. (I'm just getting around to introducing myself to the blogging community so I'd like to tag anyone who takes the time to read my blog! Send me a comment when you're done, I'd love to read about you!)


♥ XOXO, LBP

No comments: