Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You’re a Heart Breaker, Dream Maker, L-L-Love Taker . . .






I am feeling particularly inspired lately. I am in love with all things stripes. I want navy and white and black and I love vertical and horizontal. I just want STRIPES! Also, I am feeling sheer fabrics, as many of you are also. I love the innocent, sexy vibe of showing skin, but NOT showing it. TEASE! I found Heidi Slimane's pictures to be very inspiring and lovely. Her photos of Courtney Love are beautiful and intimate. I want some of that crazy, beautiful eye makeup! I really feel like I need some new shoes…like 12 new pairs. I want some army boots, I want platforms of all kinds, I want shoe booties! i Want, i Want, i WANT! These pictures give me springtime inspiration and make me want to go pick up some stripes, some shiny fabrics and leather, paired with ridiculously HIGH heels and run wild! What's inspiring you?

Here are some of my shoe NEEDS…






 

 


 

 

 




 

Have a lovely day XOXO, LBP


No comments: