Thursday, September 10, 2009

new york new york.

Today is the start of NY Fashion Week, officially, for spring and summer 2010.
I am excited to see what the designers will be showing and to see some new items and lines that will inspire me! I love love when a line or design speaks to me! I hope I see some for this season!

I WISH I was there like a lot of you are, but I will settle for sitting at home, drinking some french press coffee out of my NYC mug ;)

To kick off the day, and fashion week...here are some of my favorite Model off duty/Street Style looks!

kisses.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


they are all to die for!!! This reminds me to compile some Fall Inspirational looks. Most of you are already preparing for this, but seeing as I live in TX, fall never really happens until quite some time after does for all of you. boo!

Off to clean, organize, be productive!

♥ XOXO, LBP

photos from tFs and Altamiranyc.

No comments: