Friday, September 18, 2009

RACHEL for Rachel Roy.

I found this randomly a couple days ago... Rachel by Rachel Roy. I must say, AMAZING!!!
She has the most affordable, crazy/beautiful jewelry!!! I want it all!

Here are some pictures of my favorite pieces! I hope to scoop all of them up ASAP!

You better too, I can't believe I haven't seen anyone post about the loveliness of her stuff.

Also, I included a coupld clothing pieces I am DYING for. The faux fur vest is sold out! Hopefully, they get more soon......


RINGS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EARRINGS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BRACELETS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NECKLACES

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


WARDROBE ITEMS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have a great Friday!
Mine has been filled with allergy meds : (
**on a brighter note, my birthday is sunday :)

♥ XOXO, LBP

No comments: