I don't like to make new years resolutions. However, I do like to start the new year with a fresh mind, fresh ideas, and new goals, if you will. As I grow to understand myself more as an adult, I find different things that I am passionate about and want to pursue further in my life. I would like to share a couple goals/wants for the upcoming year.
1. I want to become a runner. Not just a "I run sometimes and hate it" kind of person, but by the end of the year I would like to be settled into a place where I am cofortable running, and feel it as an outlet.
2. I would like to buy a journal for the year, and chronicle anything and everything that drives me. People, experiences, colors, fashion, my family. etc.
3. I want to travel to a city I have never been. AND really experience it. I really hope that city is Seattle. I have always wanted to visit, so hopefully I can make that happen!
4. I would like to compile a list of my favorite vegetarian recipes and create a book for my friends and family. I have so many recipes that I have tried/created and I would like to have them all organized for reference!
5. I want to bake lots of French Pastries/Breads. I really want to make a classic french croissant. I want to make choux. I want to make macarons (hopefully I will tomorrow). I made a classic french fruit tart for xmas dinner!! I want to master some french pastries people!
Did everyone have a good New Years Eve Celebration? I celebrated with some wonderful people and danced the night away. Followed by spectacular eats the next day courtesy of my mum. Texas Caviar!!!
Cheers! Hope you all have a lovely day :)
♥ XOXO, LBP