Friday, March 5, 2010

Roberto Cavalli Continued....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I have to say, I was not expecting this. I have never been a huge Cavalli fan, but I am a fan of this line! The intricacy and detail in all of the clothes and accessories is out of control. I wanted to post every picture I could find, but I restrained myself. I did however put it into two posts and put a FEW of my favorites ; )
Do you guys love it as I do?
Which lines are you feeling this time around?


besos. Have a great weekend lovers.


♥ XOXO, LBP

No comments: