Tuesday, November 24, 2009

humble abode.

Soon enough I will be moving into a new apartment! This has got me crazy into design lately. You can find inspirations for decorating in so many different areas. I find that I love clean aesthetics. I love pops of color, fuzzy add-ins and cozy surroundings! I am absolutely 100% in love with french beds!

I've always wanted my own place, but felt moving in with someone would only be something I would do if I knew it was right....and the time has come! I have been waiting for the day that I would get to collaborate with someone and decorate my own place!

Well here are some of my favorite inspirational pictures:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope you all love the pictures!!! Interior design is so much fun! Feel free to send me tips on space saving ideas, decor ideas, furniture sales etc! I need it all :)

Did any of you see New Moon?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was pretty wonderful. if you havent seen it you should run your little tushie to the nearest theatre!

I hope to post again before thanksgiving, but to all of you reading this one, Happy thanksgiving to you and yours!

♥ XOXO, LBP

pictures from various sites! many from this is glamorous. One of my new favorite sites to peruse and dream over all the beautiful postings.

No comments: