Monday, October 12, 2009

model street style.

Fashion Week Paris &more.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Loving Anna Selezneva, she's so darn cute! The red suede boots are to die for! I would wear all of these in a MILLISECOND...so beautiful. These girls definitely are making me love the cold weather we are getting in Texas right now, I am so excited for fall! Hopefully the cooler weather lasts, but here it never does.


Lastly, the sequin pants!!!!! I can't get enough of them, and really just sequins in general :)
Happy Monday lovers. Hope everyone had an eventful weekend, mine was spent working and planning.
Although, I did get to have a date night, saw Couples Retreat, had some Mexican food, slept in, spent Friday out with my favorites, celebrated my birthday AGAIN and cooked a delicious dinner last night: Totellini with asparagus, mushrooms, and a gorgonzola cream sauce!! Topped the whole weekend off with some Moscato and lovely downtime with the boy.

♥ XOXO, LBP

No comments: