Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RUBENTOLEDOLOVE.

I was very intrigued by the idea of one of my favorite fashion illustrators collaborating with Classic novels bookcover designs. I discovered this collaboration over coffee and the paper yesterday morning. I did some searching and found these lovely pictures. I am so excited for the fresh, new looks for these classic novels. Pride and Prejudice, is my favorite! I thought I couldn't pass up sharing these with you. The last picture is Toledo's collaboration with Nordstrom. He painted the walls!! I LOVE!

Now, I leave the rest of my day to birthday planning, and outfit scheming!
Less than a month to go, another year passes by!
ahhhhhh, have a good day lovers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic






♥ XOXO, LBP

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, I'm behind on your blog. I'm needing to catch up on my fashion, badly.